EXPERIENCED US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
Law Offices of Svetlana L. Kaff is a San Francisco-based multidisciplinary law firm specializing in immigration, corporate and real estate law. The firm’s Principal Attorney, Svetlana Kaff, came to the United States 28 years ago from the former Soviet Union. She is a California-licensed Immigration Law attorney with 17 years of legal experience and is fully certified to practice immigration law in all 50 of the United States.
Svetlana has successfully represented hundreds of clients from all over the world and is deservedly considered to be experienced Russian-speaking immigration lawyer in the U.S. She understands all the complexities involved in applying for and receiving a legal status in the United States and is passionate about making the process of immigration and subsequent assimilation as painless as possible for the multitude of the firm’s clients.
Svetlana and her team of dedicated and highly-competent employees are offering a full spectrum of legal, business, education and other individualized services specifically tailored to the needs of the firm’s clients and ranging from establishment of new business entities, investing in Silicon Valley real estate and start-up ventures to providing educational, vocational and health-related consulting.
Our mission is to help individuals, families, businesses and other organizations navigate the U.S. immigration process and to deliver the highest possible level of client satisfaction during this process.
About Our Company
With many years of successful practice in Immigration and Nationality Law, our office specializes in all aspects of Immigration Law, including Employement Immigration, Family Immigration, and Asylum and Deportation defense. We represent inviduals and businesses in all 50 states of the USA and also foreign individuals and companies worldwide.
Senior attorney, Svetlana L. Kaff, is a member of the State Bar of California, and is admitted to practice law at the United States Supreme Court in Washington, DC and at all local state and federal courts.
Specialties: Temporary and Permanent Employment Immigration, Family Immigration, Asylum and Deportation defense, Immigration litigation on all levels, including ability to represent clients at the United States Supreme Court.
- Investment programs for well-to-do individuals (EB-5)
- Entrepreneurial programs for businessmen (E and L-1)
- National Interest Waiver programs for extraordinary specialists (EB-1 and EB-2)
- Asylum or refugee programs for persecuted people (asylum status, work authorized)
- Fiance visas (K-1) and Marriage Green Cards
- Registration of new business entities
- Opening of new bank accounts
- Maintenance of corporate bookkeeping, accounting and tax-planning
- Professional guidance with corporate and/or residential real estate purchase
- Assistance in asset management needs
- Introduction to venture capital firms involved in high-tech start-ups investment
- Thematic visits to the headquarters of the leading US high-tech companies
- Assistance in locating and admitting high school students (9-12th grades) to private boarding schools around Silicon Valley;
- Familiarization with and detailed overview of college admission process in the United States
- Individualized assistance in applying to selected colleges and universities
Ready to discuss your case?
1728 Union Street, #307, San Francisco, CA 94123
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.